No Products in the Cart
Vibrators are handy sex toys that are designed to stimulate you until orgasm. Aside from dildos, vibrators are also considered to be one of the most popular and common adult toys in the market today.
With the vast number of choices, you may be confused about where to start. Fortunately, The Sex Garden has already gathered the best vibrators today! It will now be easier to browse for your favourite vibrator.
But before that, below is a quick overview of vibrators. Read here to learn more.
If you are one of those people who are still undecided on which one to choose, then this guide is for you. But always remember that finding the right vibe will always depend on your preferred pleasure. Here are some guidelines.
Before purchasing, you must know what type of sensation will feel best for your body. You can discover this by doing masturbation. If you are not into masturbating, try to get a sense of what you like by touching yourself. In that way, you will know whether you want to focus on the clitoris, G-spot or somewhere else.
Another tip is to not rely on some phallic-shaped vibrators out there. Experts believed that only 30% of women can orgasm from penetration alone. The remaining 70% of women will require direct clitoral stimulation to reach orgasm.
There are a lot of vibrators in the market today that offer more than just 1 setting of vibration. There are different types of vibrations that most vibes produce. Here are some of them.
Vibrators come in various power sources. Some need batteries while others need to be plugged in. There are also some vibrators that are rechargeable.
For batteries, there are 2 main types. These are alkaline and lithium-ion batteries. When it comes to vibrators that use alkaline batteries, make sure to always remove it when not in use. This is to avoid the batteries to leak and ruin the toy.
On the other hand, lithium-ion batteries are mostly used for rechargeable vibes. This type of power source can last for a long time. Just make sure to keep them at a certain level of charge. Do not allow it to completely run out of power.
You can refer to the packaging of the product for the manufacturer’s cleaning directions. Typically, there are specialised toy cleaners that are available today. You can use this to spray on your toy. Then after that, rinse it off with lukewarm water and mild soap. Before putting it away, make sure to dry it completely.
You must know what material is used for a vibrator before you purchase it. After all, you have to put it inside your body. That’s why, it must be safe for the body.
Silicone is the most common materials used for vibrators. It is odourless, tasteless and safe to use. Just make sure to use a water-based lube with a silicone vibrator.
Plastic is also one of the materials used in the production of vibrators. However, these materials tend to be cheaply made. Aside from that, it can also be harmful to your body. Furthermore, make sure to stay away from TPE and TPR materials. They are usually porous and have a bad odour.
PVC vibrators are made of carbon, hydrogen, chlorine and plasticiser. These materials come together to make a jelly-like vibrator. Some people use this type of vibrator because it is soft and feels like real skin. However, these toys are very porous. But if you prefer this type of adult toy, consider using a polyurethane condom to keep you safe.
Are you looking for a remote-controlled vibrator or battery-operated one? Whichever type you want, The Sex Garden will have it for you! They provide a wide range of vibrators of different types!
The Sex Garden’s collection of vibrators has excellent quality. Manufacturers make sure to provide you with only the best. Aside from that, most of these products are made with pleasure and satisfaction in mind.
If you are searching for inexpensive vibrators but with good quality, then you are in the right place! You will surely get what you pay for with their products.
If you are searching for good quality vibrators, then this is the right place for you. Certainly, there are a lot of vibrators out there. But with a little more research, you will definitely find the vibrator of your dreams! Check out this collection of vibrators and choose the best one for you!